Many homeowners worry that a simple electrical repair will turn into a costly, elaborate project. But don't worry - our licensed electricians will advise you about the options and let you know the simplest, most cost effective solution. We promise not to sell you a repair you don't need!
We're proud of our team members and hire only the best Bossier City & Shreveport, LA electricians. When we ring your doorbell, you can rest assured knowing a licensed, certified, insured and bonded electrician is at your door. You can also feel good about working with electricians who are part of the community.
We love helping out our community however we can, whether it's electrical repairs, electrical troubleshooting, or simply discussing your electrical options. When you contact Jack Spring Electrical, you get the service and results you deserve - nothing more, nothing less!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at 318-865-6225. We offer 24/7 emergency service!
When your lights, outlets, or breakers have trouble performing properly, contact the electrical contractors at Jack Spring Electrical. Our electrical repair services can fix the following:
We offer electrical repairs and electrical wiring services in the Bossier City & Shreveport, LA areas. Contact us today to schedule your next electrical repair project.
Properly functioning electrical wiring not only keeps the lights on in your home or business, but it also minimizes the risk of dangers, such as electrocution and fire. Electrical wiring problems often exhibit warning signs before they cause serious issues. If you've experienced any of these early signs of a problem, it may be time to contact a licensed electrician for electrical wiring repairs.
1. Repeated Blown Fuse - this happens every now and then, but if it's a recurring issue, there is a definite problem. It could indicate an odl panel, exposed power line, or equally dangerous problem.
2. Lighting Issues - If one of your light fixtures seems to flicker or is too dim, there could be an issue with the electrical installation itself. If the issue effects multiple light fixtures, it could indicate a circuit overload or loose connection.
3. Buzzing Noises - Any strange noise coming from an electrical device warrants immediate attention!
4. Loose Power Outlets - Power outlets should not shift when you unplug a device. This could be a sign of a loose connection, which could lead to serious hazards.
5. Burning Odor - The smell of burning plastic is not a good sig! It means you have a problem with your electrical wiring and are at risk of a house fire.
6. Sparks or Arcs - This is indicative of excessive heat building up due, usually, to exposed wires. This needs to be address immediately.
Not having electrical wiring issues repaired promptly can cause serious harm to yourself, your loved ones, and your property. Trust the licensed electricians at Jack Spring Electrical to safely and efficiently handle all of your electrical wiring repair needs. Call today!